One choice is that you can save it in another email or there are certain ways to do it which are as follows:
The first way is Mail Settings in Gmail, which involves these steps:
- By logging in the Gmail account, go to the "Mail Settings" in the top right corner.
- Search and click on the "POP/IMAP and Forwarding" tab and enable POP for all.
- From the bottom, click on the "save changes" option.
- When the mail client will be configured, then to do a backup, download your email.
Another way is by downloading the Gmail backup through these ways:
- Download the Gmail backup software and install it on your system
- Go to the directory of the program, open the terminal or command.
- Just replace the "dir" with the name of the directory which you require as well as set the password of your email address by yourself which you desire.
To have the backup of Gmail through Windows mail here are some of the steps:
- Go to the accounts in the tool menu.
- Click on the add option.
- By selecting the Email account, click on the Next.
- In the outgoing messages, by the field of From, enter your name.
- Put in your full email id in the option.
- Just enter all the details as in incoming mail server type, outgoing email server name, and the outgoing server authentication should be enabled.
- Now put in the Gmail account id moreover the password of it.
- Then select the Next option.
- From the properties button, make it certain that pop.gmail.com is selected.
- Then in the next box of Outgoing mail, enter 465 in the box of Advanced tab.
- Under incoming mail, check the box which needs to be encrypted the connection.
- Similarly, just click OK option.
These are some of the best ways by which you can keep the backup of your Gmail account. By selecting any of them as per your conditions will assist in backing the data so as you cannot lose it off. You will surely get benefit from these tips.