Trouble in sending the messages through Gmail:
Are you trying to send your message but it is stuck somewhere? Is it not getting delivered? Look for the below given issues, may be any of them can match to yours:
- Firstly if a user has sent a message and it is delayed then the reason can be that it is sent through either mobile, using web interface or from an email on a computer.
- If the reason is mobile, then might be there is some network problem due to which it is not sent.
- If the reason is that message is delayed, then choose whether you have sent on “@gmail.com” address or to another address.
- Then if it is on gmail.com address, then whether the mail was bounced or not. If the mail was not bounced, then are you sending this mail first time to that user or sent earlier as well? Then go to the down arrow of the mail and check the delay option. If there is no delay, it has been sent.
- If the mail is bounced, then the Gmail address is either not found or has been removed.
Emails are missing:
Is that your emails are missing from your Gmail inbox? Were those emails important? Are you looking for emails as the new mail sign is displayed on the inbox however email is not there?
- If your emails are missing then it might be due to an automatic filter or accidentally they have gone to spam or trash by deleting them.
- Another reason can even be that somebody has logged in to your account and they have deleted your emails.
- Although if so many emails are missing from your account, then some unauthorised or somebody has hacked your account. It can even be the security cause. So for that, just change your email id password and recover all the emails you had earlier.>
These are some of the befalling issues which normally occur with Gmail account. There is nothing to panic as we have the solution with them for you. Once you choose among them, your difficulty will be solved. Gmail professionals are there to guide you as well.